Total hours: 24
Total number of pages: 303
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
This course will introduce you to the static stress, heat transfer, and linear dynamics analyses capabilities available within Autodesk® Simulation Mechanical and Multiphysics. You will learn about meshing, loads, and constraints for each of the covered analysis types. Most importantly, you will learn how to evaluate the results. You will also learn how to create custom presentations and reports of the results.
This course is a prerequisite to Autodesk Simulation Mechanical Part II, where large scale motion, large deformation, large strain with contact, and non-linear material models are covered.