Total number of pages: 550
Total Hours: 24
The Civil 3D 2010 Fundamentals course is designed for Civil Engineers and Surveyors who want to take advantage of AutoCAD Civil 3D’s interactive, dynamic design functionality. AutoCAD Civil 3D permits the rapid development of alternatives through its model-based design tools. You will learn techniques enabling you to organize project data, work with points, create and analyze surfaces, model road corridors, create parcel layouts, perform grading and volume calculation tasks, and lay out pipe networks.
Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
- Import data through AutoCAD LandXML and from an Autodesk Land Desktop Project
- Create and manage Points and Point Groups
- Create, edit, view, and analyze surfaces
- Create parcels and parcel tables
- Create sites, create and edit alignments, and create profiles and
- Create assemblies, corridors, and cross-sections, and calculate corridor volumes
- Create complex grading solutions
- Create pipe networks
Prerequisites: Experience with AutoCAD or AutoCAD-based products (such as Autodesk Land Desktop) is a prerequisite for this course.