Total number of pages: 446
Total Hours: 16
The Autodesk® Inventor® 2012 Tube and Pipe Design training guide instructs students with indispensable core topics in the use of the Autodesk Inventor Tube and Pipe environment. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to design routed elements, including tubing, piping, and flexible hose. With specific tools to incorporate tube and pipe runs into digital prototypes, the Autodesk Inventor Tube and Pipe environment provides rules-based routing tools that select the correct fittings and helps the pipe run to comply with your standards for segment length, round-off increments, and bend radius.
After completing this training guide, you will be able to:
- Describe the tube and pipe environment and why you would use it.
- Set up routes and runs and place the initial fittings in your tube and pipe design.
- Create, edit, and manage routes for rigid pipe, rigid tube, and flexible hose designs.
- Manage content libraries, publish custom content to content libraries, and create new styles that use custom content.
- Document tube and pipe designs through the creation of 2D drawings and parts lists and export the 3D design data.
This guide is designed for experienced Autodesk Inventor users.
It is recommended that you have a working knowledge of:
- Autodesk Inventor Part and Assembly Modeling and Drawing View Creation and Annotating.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, or Microsoft® Windows® Vista, or Microsoft® Windows® 7.
- Students should have completed the Autodesk Inventor 2012 Introduction course or have an equivalent understanding of the Autodesk Inventor 2012 user interface and working environments.