Total number of pages: 306
Total Hours: 8
eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
Visit http://www.vitalsource.com/bookshelf to learn more.
The Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher 2012 Essentials training guide instructs students in best approaches for creating technical documentation using the Autodesk® Inventor® Publisher software. Through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum, students acquire the knowledge needed to create accurate and compelling documentation, and to publish it in a variety of supported formats.
The training guide progresses from the initial planning phase, in which you begin by reading in all of the source data and then adding the necessary annotations to create and publish the product documentation. A project exercise has been included that only provides high level guidance to complete a project
After completing this training class, you will be able to:
- Describe the main features, functionality and workflow of the Autodesk Inventor Publisher software.
- Open and create documents.
- Learn to work with the interface.
- Pre-plan and outline a project to meet product documentation requirements.
- Document your product using the Autodesk Inventor Publisher software’s authoring tools to create and annotate accurate, descriptive, and compelling storyboards.
- Play and optimize the presentation for animated formats.
- Publish documents, storyboards, or snapshots.
- Use the Autodesk Inventor Publisher Mobile (IPM) Viewer app to interactively view animated 3D assembly instructions.
Students do not need prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software, but do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting 3D parts and modeling terminology is recommended.