Total hours: 40
Total number of pages: 598
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
In this 2012 training guide, you learn how to use the AutoCAD® P&ID, AutoCAD® Plant 3D, AutoCAD® Isometrics, and Autodesk® Navisworks® software products to complete a plant design project. This training guide includes five chapters comprised of 35 lessons, each with exercises and a short test. The training guide provides a comprehensive overview that includes all common workflows for plant design plus a focus on project setup and administration.
The topics in this training guide include:
- Introduction to AutoCAD Plant 3D.
- Using AutoCAD P&ID.
- Using Navisworks.
- Setting up and administering a Plant project.