Total number of pages: 322
Total Hours: 8
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
The Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 Advanced training guide introduces experienced users of the Autodesk® Revit® Structure software to more advanced techniques and concepts beyond what was learned in the Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 Fundamentals training guide. It is intended to broaden your knowledge and maximize your use of the Autodesk Revit Structure software. This training guide offers detailed information and practical exercises regarding creating families (tapered columns, precast slabs, tapered moment frame, and trusses), preparing the Autodesk Revit software analytical model for analysis and project sharing.
Topics included in the Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 Advanced training guide include the following:
- Concepts and Techniques for working with Families
- Creating Structural Families
- Creating Trusses
- Working with Structural Settings
- Setting Up Analytical Views
- Creating and Placing Loads for Structural Analysis
- Project Team Collaboration working with Worksets
The Autodesk Revit Structure 2012 Fundamentals training guide. It is highly recommended that students have experience and knowledge in structural design and its terminology.