Total number of pages: 252
Total Hours: 8
Autodesk® Vault 2013 Data Management for Autodesk® Inventor® Users introduces the Autodesk Vault 2013 software to Autodesk Inventor Users. This training guide is intended for Autodesk Inventor users who need to access their design files from the Autodesk Vault software. It provides an introduction to the Autodesk Vault software and focuses on the Autodesk Vault’s features for managing files and projects with the Autodesk Inventor 2013 software from a user’s perspective.
Students can use the Autodesk® Vault Basic 2013, Autodesk® Vault Workgroup, Autodesk® Vault Collaboration, or Autodesk® Vault Professional software. However, this training guide does not cover the Autodesk Vault Workgroup, Autodesk Vault Collaboration, Autodesk Vault Professional, or administrative functionality. Hands-on exercises are included to reinforce how to manage the design workflow process using the Autodesk Vault software. Students are taught how to locate, view, modify, create, and reuse files.
- Introduction to Autodesk Vault Features
- Vault Workflow
- Using the Autodesk Vault software
- Organizing Autodesk Inventor, Project, and Library Files in the Vault
- Searching the Vault
- Working with non-CAD Files in the Vault
- Working with Inventor Files in the Vault
- Customizing the User Interface
- File Management and Reusing Design Data
Students should have a good working knowledge of the Autodesk Inventor software.