Total number of pages: 444
Total Hours: 16
Our eBooks are delivered through the VitalSource Bookshelf e-textbook platform. This format enables you to access your eBook in three ways:
- Download your eBook to your personal computer and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf application. No Internet connection is required after you download your eBook to the VitalSource Bookshelf.
- Download your eBook to your mobile phone or tablet and open it in the free VitalSource Bookshelf app. Compatible with:
- iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad (requires iOS 4.0 or later)
- Android Smart Phones & Tablets (requires Android 2.2 and higher)
- Access your eBook online from any Internet-connected device with a modern browser.
- Dual monitors, tablet, or separate reader device is recommended to facilitate use of the eBook with the software throughout the course.
- eBooks are intended for single user use only. License code restrictions prevent multi-user access or use on networks.
- eBook file is not a printable PDF, and intended for electronic use only.
- eBooks cannot be returned if license code has been redeemed.
Visit http://bookshelf.vitalsource.com/ to learn more.
This training guide provides reviewers or downstream users of Pro/ENGINEER data with the knowledge to investigate, manipulate, and annotate existing models. It is targeted at individuals who require less training on geometry creation techniques. The student will learn to open models for the purposes of providing feedback, verification, image capture, and taking data into specialized modules. This training guide provides a good introduction to Pro/ENGINEER for users who are evaluating the software or who need a high-level understanding of software’s capabilities.
- Pro/ENGINEER interface
- Obtaining model information
- Display control
- Creating datum features
- View manager
- 3D annotations
- Creating planar and offset cross-sections
- View creating and detailing
- File management
- Exporting and importing data